TopsWorks 2017 SP0 is available!01.12.2015
The new TopsWorks version 2017 is available.
We are happy to present the new TopsWorks version.
TopsWorks 2017 SP0 includes the following new features and enhancements:
Support of SOLIDWORKS 2017
TopsWorks 2017 supports SOLIDWORKS 2017. The current compatibility list can be found here.
New functionality and enhancements:
- Export of position and contour of sheet metal gussets to GEO file.
- Positioning of bend table on custom layer.
- Export of open splines and open ellipses as open contour to GEO file.
- Support of TruTops 7
- Support of TruTops Boost V2
The new version is available for all customers with active subscription free of charge and can be downloaded from our FTP download area.
If you have an active subscription, but have not received the login to our download area, please contact our technical support.
Please note the following hints:
- TopsWorks 2017 is compatible with SOLIDWORKS 2016 and 2017.
- For the new version, you will need a new license code.
Customers with active subscription will find a list of their TopsWorks license codes in the FTP download area in the "Kundendaten" in the "TopsWorks Lizenzen.csv" file.