TopsWorks 2016 SP0 is available!01.12.2015
The new TopsWorks version 2016 is available.
We are happy to present the new TopsWorks version.
TopsWorks 2016 SP0 includes the following new features and enhancements:
Support of SOLIDWORKS 2016
TopsWorks 2016 supports SOLIDWORKS 2016. The current compatibility list can be found here.
New functionality and enhancements:
- Takeover of SOLIDWORKS material at insert bend parameters
- Unique identification of bends on flat pattern view and bend table
- Warning, if library feature is not suppressed in Tops configuration
- More easy definition of sketches with open contours
- New type of contour „vaporize“
- Performance improvements for parts with many inner contours
- Showing letter (D) and (A) in bend list
- Posibility to delete rolling direction
- Better performance for parts with lots of open contours
- API methods
- Insert bend parameters
- Update bend parameters
- Insert bend table
- Update bend table
The new version is available for all customers with active subscription free of charge and can be downloaded from our FTP download area.
If you have an active subscription, but have not received the login to our download area, please contact our technical support.
Please note the following hints:
- TopsWorks 2016 is compatible with SOLIDWORKS 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- For the new version, you will need a new license code.
Customers with active subscription will find a list of their TopsWorks license codes in the FTP download area in the "Kundendaten" in the "TopsWorks Lizenzen.csv" file.